British Dodgeball are planning on delivering 178 events to our community, university and junior clubs next season in what will be the most comprehensive dodgeball calendar ever seen in the UK, and the world.
We are seeking 11 regional events coordinators to help us achieve professional delivery of these league, open and championship competitions. Applicants should be able to demonstrate experience of dodgeball, sports officiation and coordination of events (particularly within the sporting environment). Our regional coordinators must represent British Dodgeball in a positive manner, showing strong leadership and organisation skills in order to work with referees and ensure that events run to time.
£12/hour + travel expenses of 25p/mile
Events last for between 4-9 hours
Regional event coordinator roles available:
West Midlands Event Coordinator (17 dates - West Midlands Regional League, Midlands University League, Freshers University Open, West Midlands University Open)
South Coast Event Coordinator (8 dates - South Coast Regional League)
North East Event Coordinator (8 dates - North East Regional League)
The ideal candidate will have:
- A first aid qualification and an enhanced DBS-check (British Dodgeball can support the right candidates by funding 50% of these if required)
- Experience of coordinating and officiating events
- A working knowledge of British Dodgeball's rules and regulations
- The ability to remain calm under pressure and empathise with players, directing them to relevant policies and procedures
- The ability to represent British Dodgeball in a positive light by ensuring ongoing partnerships with stakeholders such as venues are maintained
For more details, please refer to the Regional Events Coordinator Job Description and Person Specification.
How to apply:
To apply, please fill out the form below. Please ensure you are available to work the dates listed as this is vital to appointment of each role.
Deadline: Friday 23rd August 2019