After the success of the first ever National Schools Dodgeball Championship in July 2019 involving over 250 primary school children from 32 schools we are pleased to announce our pathway for the 2019/20 season.
We will be hosting 8 Regional Primary School Championships in England between January and May 2020 as detailed below with the top 4 teams from each region invited to the National Championships in Manchester in July 2020.
Our ambition is to grow the game at all age groups and in all regions of the United Kingdom, including Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. Right now we are focusing on those areas and age groups where there is particular demand for the sport.
- North West Regional Championship
- North East Regional Championship
- West Midlands Regional Championship
- East Midlands Regional Championship
- South Central Regional Championship
- South West Regional Championship
- South East Regional Championship
- South Coast Regional Championship
Frequently Asked Questions
To enter a regional event please contact email@example.com