British Dodgeball are looking for partners for the European Dodgeball Championships 2019.
The European Dodgeball Championships '19 will be a spectacular event, with 43 teams from 17 countries participating in three competitions; men's, women's and mixed.
Facts about the European Dodgeball Championships 2019:
- 1166-seater arena.
- Over 100,000 minutes of frantic dodgeball action will be live-streamed around the UK, Europe and the world.
- An estimated social media reach: 250,000 + livestream.
- On Thursday morning before the Euros begins, hundreds of local young people will take part in workshops ran by international players in order to raise aspirations.
Facts about dodgeball's key demographics in the UK:
- Dodgeball is huge in schools: 2nd most participated team sport in schools in the UK.
- Young adult demographic: 70% of actively participating adults are aged 16-24.
- University & college demographic: 1 in 16 students played dodgeball last year.
- Host country England are the top ranked men's and mixed team in the world, and are the women's World Cup champions. England are going for gold for the tenth year in a row in the men's and mixed competition, a feat never likely to be repeated again.
For more information, please read our dodgeball status report 2019.
You can read about what British Dodgeball can offer you in exchange for becoming an event sponsor in our Euros Partnership Guide.
If you would like to become an event partner, please email email@example.com.